Welcome to Buttons & Leash Dog Training
Bespoke Puppy & Dog Training
We all have dreams of owning the perfect dog, one that is great on walks, sociable and well mannered. Unfortunately, that is not always the case and professional help is needed.
Have you just welcomed a puppy into your life? Are they constantly nipping you? Keeping you up at night? Toileting inside your house? Are you confused by all the contradicting information out here?
Or are you struggling with an older dog? Do you dread walking them due to their behaviour? Do they pull on the lead? Not come back when called? Jump up at visitors? Barking and lunging?
I can help.
Buttons & Leash Dog Training provide bespoke 1 to 1 puppy & dog training using kind, effective and science-based methods. We are based in Redhill, Surrey and cover the surrounding area.
All the best
Anthony Lennard - Dog Trainer
Why Work With Buttons & Leash?
Just like you, your dog is unique. They have different personalities, different needs, enjoy different games and ultimately need that little extra help with different things.
Buttons & Leash thrives on this, which is why everything starts with a FREE consultation and continues with completely tailored one-to-one training programmes created with you, fully supported by me, Anthony Lennard, 24/7 (even on weekends!).
My approach is what makes me different – no judgement, lots of patience, 100% intimidation-free training, and the drive to create an environment that ensures you and your dog will have lots of fun.
I’m invested and have created great friendships with some of my clients even after training has finished (see what they say about me here).
Other important things to know…
- Lifetime support – Buttons & Leash have an exclusive Facebook page set up to ensure that we stay connected during, and after working together.
- Buttons & Leash take a limited quantity of clients at any one time to ensure support is available around the clock and we reach all of your training goals.
- We welcome all kinds of dogs, including high energy breeds.
- Working with Buttons & Leash is very convenient – book all training sessions through our website and access your bespoke programme on our very own portal!
If this sounds like it might be right for you, lets chat.
About Me - Anthony Lennard
Find out a little bit about the amazing dog trainer, that is me!!
Hi, I'm Anthony and I am the founder (dog trainer, accountant, social media guy) of Buttons & Leash Dog Training. After getting my first dog Tywin, it became clear that he was struggling with certain aspects of the outside world. To help him, I started learning as much as I could about dog training. This is when I decided that I wanted to help owners, help their dogs and founded Buttons & Leash Dog Training is 2019.
- I am an ATI (Animal Training Instructor) with ABTC (Animal Behaviour & Training Council).
- I am a registered dog trainer with PACT (Professional Association of Canine Trainers).
- I am an approved KAD (Kids Around Dogs) instructor.
My duty as a dog trainer is to equip you with the skills and knowledge to teach your dog. When an owner and dog learn together, they form a relationship based on trust and understanding.
Together, we can unlock your dogs potential.