Crawley, West Sussex Puppy & Dog Training
Perfect Training for the Perfect Dog
Welcome to Buttons & Leash Dog Training
Are you a first-time puppy owner looking for advice on toilet training, crate training, socialisation & biting? Do you need help teaching your dog to walk nicely on the lead and to come back when called?
Do you have an older dog who needs some help with recall? Perhaps they pull on the lead.
Whatever your training needs, Buttons & Leash Dog Training can help you.
We provide 1 to 1 Puppy & Dog Training in Crawley, West Sussex.
Learn everything about puppy socialisation, toilet training, crate training & biting.
Download our FREE puppyhood guides
Puppy Training in Crawley, West Sussex
Early puppy training is crucial if you are going to have a sociable, well mannered and obedient dog. Teaching your puppy basic obedience, impulse control, recall, loose lead walking & focus will help them cope in a busy world and it will make your life together easier.
Our 1 to 1 puppy training programmes are designed to give you and your puppy the perfect start in life together. Early puppy training is the key to establishing good dog habits that will last lifetime.
1 to 1 puppy training has many benefits over traditional puppy classes, these benefits are:
- Less distractions allow for better learning and results
- Training sessions can be held at a suitable time for you
- All the attention is on your and your dog, you don’t have to share your training time with other owners
- All your family are welcome to join in, should they wish
All our 1 to 1 puppy training programmes come with FREE add-ons. Each of these add-ons are designed to provide additional levels of support for you and your puppy. These add-ons are:
- LIFETIME access to our Online Training Academy
- Training notes
- Socialisation plan
- LIFETIME access to our trainer support Facebook group
- Phone/email support between sessions
- 3 FREE eBooks
Below you will find all of our available puppy training programmes in Dorking, Surrey.