Positive & Effective
Dog Training & Behaviour
In East Grinstead, West Sussex
Have you recently welcomed a rescue dog into your home? Do they need help with overcoming a particular challenge? Or are you simply looking to give them the best start in their new life?
All of these issues can make you feel frustrated and alone but there is good news! With professional help, these issues can be resolved.
That is why I offer bespoke training programmes, which provide ongoing support for you and your dog. By providing ongoing support (instead of one-off sessions) and working together, the results we will achieve will be effective and long lasting.
I do not promise a quick fix.
To change a long standing behaviour takes commitment, patience and ongoing support.
If you are ready to make that commitment, then I'd love to hear from you. I offer a free, no pressure 30 minute discovery call for you to discuss your training needs, book here.
Training & Behavioural issues I can help with
(click on the issue to find out more)
Rescue Dog Support
Looking for advice before your rescue arrives? Want to help them settle in or overcome their struggles?
I can help you, help your rescue dog.
My promises to you
- You and your dogs welfare will be my priority
- I will help you understand your dogs behaviour and the reason(s) for it
- I will give you an achievable and realistic training plan to help your dog
- I will help you develop your skills, knowledge and confidence, to help your dog
- Be honest
- Provide ongoing support (even after we have stopped working together)
I promise not to
- Use training methods that cause harm, pain or fear to your dog
- Be judgmental
- Make promises I can't keep