Kind & Effective Dog Training & Behaviour
In Horley, Surrey
Is your dog keeping you up at night? Are they constantly chewing your furniture? Have you stopped having visitors over due to their behaviour? Are you considering rehoming them?
All of these issues can make you feel frustrated and alone but there is good news! With professional help, these issues can be resolved.
That is why I offer bespoke training programmes, which provide ongoing support for you and your dog. By providing ongoing support (instead of one-off sessions) and working together, the results we will achieve will be effective and long lasting.
I do not promise a quick fix.
To change a long standing behaviour takes commitment, patience and ongoing support.
If you are ready to make that commitment, then I'd love to hear from you. I offer a free, no pressure 30 minute discovery call for you to discuss your training needs, book here.
Training & Behavioural issues I can help with
(click on the issue to find out more)
- Poor Recall
- Pulling on the lead
- Jumping up
- Begging for food
- Counter surfing
- Guarding items
- Excessive barking
- Toileting issues
- Grooming issues
- Barking and lunging at other dogs
- Barking and lunging at people
- Chasing moving things
- Noise issues
- Ignoring you on walks
- Excessive chewing/destruction
My promises to you
- You and your dogs welfare will be my priority
- I will help you understand your dogs behaviour and the reason(s) for it
- I will give you an achievable and realistic training plan to help your dog
- I will help you develop your skills, knowledge and confidence, to help your dog
- Be honest
- Provide ongoing support (even after we have stopped working together)
I promise not to
- Use training methods that cause harm, pain or fear to your dog
- Be judgmental
- Make promises I can't keep