Suited to owners who want quicker results
This service is intended to be a helping hand with training, ideal for owners who are at work or would like help during walks. It is also ideal for dogs who need individual attention.
This service includes:
- Initial 30 minute discovery call - this is done via Zoom, allowing us greater flexibilty when it comes to availability.
- In person assessment - his allows us to observe how you are training your dog and suggest any corrections.
- Six 1 hour walk & train sessions a month
- Two training sessions per month
- Follow up report after each walk
This program is a minimum of 2 months support.
This program is suitable for training work such as:
- Lead Walking
- Jumping up
- Outside Greetings
Why not book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to discuss this service in more detail. Do so by clicking here.