This service is intended to be a helping hand with ongoing training, ideal for owners who are at work or would like help during walks. It is also ideal for dogs who need individual attention.
This service includes:
- Initial 30 minute discovery call - this is done via Zoom, allowing us greater flexibilty when it comes to availability.
- In person assessment - this allows us to observe how you are training your dog and suggest any corrections.
- Three 1 hour walk & train sessions a month
- One training session per month
- Follow up report after each walk
This program is a minimum of 2 months support.
This program is suitable for training work such as:
- Lead Walking
- Jumping up
- Outside Greetings
Why not book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to discuss this service in more detail. Do so by clicking here.