Puppy Training in Redhill, Surrey
Kind, Bespoke, Effective Training
Welcoming a new puppy into your family is an incredibly exciting time. However, it can also be an extremely challenging time. From toilet training mishaps, to excessive biting & crying at night, all the conflicting advice out there can leave you confused about how best to help your puppy overcome these challenges.
That’s where I come in.
I specialise in helping families welcome a puppy into their lives. This is achieved by:
- Helping you understand how your puppy learns
- Identifying what your puppy finds motivating and how you can make use of it
- How you can help your puppy become a well-mannered, calm and sociable adult dog
- Giving you the skills & knowledge to train your puppy into the best dog they can be.
By working together, you will have the puppy of your dreams and your puppy will have the owner they deserve.
Why Choose 1 to 1 Puppy Training
- Our easy-to-use booking system, allows you to schedule the training sessions to fit around your life
- Your puppy will have my total attention for each session
- Training can start before your puppy has been fully vaccinated
- Your family is able to join in with the training too
- Each session will be tailored to your needs and your puppy’s breed.
Puppy Training Services
Anthony has been great with helping us with our cheeky pup, we have just finished all 5 sessions and he is a completely different boy, his progress is amazing all thanks to Anthony and his training methods. Definitely would 100% recommend Buttons & Leash! We are grateful for all your help and guidance.
Kids Around Dogs
Helping Families & Dogs Live in Harmony Together
In October 2021, I became an approved trainer with KAD (Kids Around Dogs). KAD is an association of Dog Trainers and/or Behaviourists who specialise in helping families with children to train their dogs and live in harmony together. They have also designed a successful protocol to overcome the fear of dogs in kids.
Part of this course involved a particular focus on the relationship between kids and dogs. This involved:
- Explaining dog body language to kids (particularly young kids), in an easy to understand and fun way.
- What kids should do if they are scared of dogs coming up to them.
- How kids should safely approach all dogs.
- What they should do when puppies bite.
- The crucial skills for dogs to know for when they are around kids.
- Games & activities that allow kids & dogs to form a fantastic bond, whilst keeping everyone safe.
All of this information and more, is included as standard in ALL of our 'Perfect Puppy' 1 to 1 training programmes.
Do you want to discuss your training needs before committing? Why not book a FREE, no pressure discovery call.
Get your free 'Puppy Socialisation' eBook
Sign up to our free mailing list and get our Puppy Socialisation eBook.
*Please check your junk folder after clicking subscribe.