Puppy Training in Edenbridge, Kent
Puppy training the positive reinforcement way
Have you recently welcomed a puppy into your life? Do you want to get your relationship off to the right start? Or are you struggling with biting? Nipping? Toilet training? I can help.
My 1 to 1 puppy training programmes offer you ongoing support and guidance that will set you and your puppy up for a lifetime of happiness and memories. I will teach you the skills needed to raise a happy, confident puppy using only kind and effective training methods.
Your chosen puppy training programme will offer in-between session support, your own members area with access to hundreds of training plans, our very own app and access to my private trainer supported Facebook group, which gives you support for the entirety of your dog’s life.
Why Choose 1 to 1 Puppy Training
- Our easy-to-use booking system, allows you to schedule the training sessions to fit around your life
- Your puppy will have my total attention for each session
- Training can start before your puppy has been fully vaccinated
- Your family is able to join in with the training too
- Each session will be tailored to your needs and your puppy’s breed.
Puppy Training Prices
Anthony has been great with helping us with our cheeky pup, we have just finished all 5 sessions and he is a completely different boy, his progress is amazing all thanks to Anthony and his training methods. Definitely would 100% recommend Buttons & Leash! We are grateful for all your help and guidance.
In October 2021, I became an approved trainer with KAD (Kids Around Dogs). KAD is an association of Dog Trainers and/or Behaviourists who specialise in helping families with children to train their dogs and live in harmony together. They have also designed a successful protocol to overcome the fear of dogs in kids.
Part of this course involved a particular focus on the relationship between kids and dogs. This involved:
- Explaining dog body language to kids (particularly young kids), in an easy to understand and fun way.
- What kids should do if they are scared of dogs coming up to them.
- How kids should safely approach all dogs.
- What they should do when puppies bite.
- The crucial skills for dogs to know for when they are around kids.
- Games & activities that allow kids & dogs to form a fantastic bond, whilst keeping everyone safe.
All of this information and more, is included as standard in ALL of our 'Perfect Puppy' 1 to 1 training programmes.
Do you want to discuss your training needs before committing? Why not book a FREE, no pressure discovery call.
Get your free 'Puppy Socialisation' eBook
Sign up to our free mailing list and get our Puppy Socialisation eBook.
*Please check your junk folder after clicking subscribe.