Wedding Chaperone

  • 6 hours
  • 250 British pounds
  • Wedding Venue

Service Description

Want your dog to be a part of your big day but can’t find anyone willing or able to help? Then our ‘Wedding Chaperone’ service is perfect for you. Weather you want your dog to be part of the service (ring bearer), greet guests or just at the reception we can help. We offer a tailored service to help you with your big day. Please see details of our package below; - Initial consultation with you and your dog at your home or venue. - Liaise with your photographer before your big day. - Dress rehearsal prior to your big day. - Visit to grooming salon before arrival at wedding. (grooming cost to be paid be you). - Tidy up with brush and towels. - Collection and transport to venue. - Allow your dog to meet and greet your guests before the ceremony. - Supervision for 6 hours. - Cover all dog duties throughout the day. - Assist photographer with any photos that contain your dog. - Keep your dog entertained during their time at the venue. - Transport your dog home or to their overnight accomodation. - Provide an evening walk to burn off any energy and calm your dog down. - Administer food, water and any medication before settling them in. - Send photos of your dog adventures during your big day. - Provide your dog with a goody bag. ** Please note there is an additional 50% charge for additional dogs (from the same household).** ** The above package covers travel within a 30 mile radius of Redhill, Surrey. Any additional mileage will be charges at 45p per mile.** ** A 30% non-refundable deposit is required after the initial consultation. The remaining 70% must be paid to Buttons & Leash 1 month prior to the weeding day.**​

Contact Details

07947316832

buttonsandleash@gmail.com

Contact

Tel: 07947316832

Email: buttonsandleash@gmail.com

Opening Hours

Mon - Tues: Closed

Wed - Sun: 10am - 7:30pm

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Google My Business

Service Area

We cover Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Caterham, Godstone, Oxted, East Grinstead, Horley, Gatwick, Crawley, Bletchingley, Smallfield & Edenbridge.

We are able to travel outside these areas, however there will be an additional mileage charge of 50p per mile, one way.

Buttons and Leash © Copyright 2020